1/3 Photos of Two Potato Mash
I have yet to try this - looks like a great way to get sweet potatoes into a meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and quarter regular potatoes. Peel and cut sweet potatoes into eighths.
- 2In a large saucepan, cover regular potatoes with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes.
- 3Add sweet potatoes and cook another 15 minutes or until fork tender.
- 4Drain potatoes, and return to low heat for 3 minutes to dry, shaking occasionally.
- 5Mash potatoes until smooth. Continue mashing while gradually adding milk.
- 6Stir in remaining ingredients.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Potato Mash
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.4
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.8 mg
- Sodium 850.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 15.3 g