Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe out of the 2006 Pillsbury annual recipes cookbook. I changed it a little bit. It called for 1 small sweet potato and 1 small russet potato, but I just used 2 regular potatoes. It is fixed in a contact grill, like a George Foreman.
- 2 small russet potatoes, unpeeled, and cut into 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Heat closed contact grill (George Foreman), for 5 minutes.
- In medium bowl, mix all the ingredients to coat well.
- When grill is heated, place potatoes evenly on bottom grill surface.
- Close the grill.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Note: I cooked mine about 25 minutes, to a golden brown.
- Stir and turn 2 or 3 times, until potatoes are fork tender.