1/2 Photos of Two-Potato Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
Sydney Mike's Note:
I've done a bit of tweaking on the original of this recipe which was found in the 2006 cookbook, Taste of Home Everyday Light Meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice potatoes (peeled or not), then place in a steamer & steam, until tender, about 10-15 minutes. Drain & set aside in a large bowl.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees F & coat the inside of a 1-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a blender or food processor, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, milk, sugar, salt & garlic powder, then cover & process until smooth.
- 4To the diced potatoes, add processed cottage cheese mixture & green onions, stirring gently to combine.
- 5Pour potato mixture into the prepared baking dish & bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven, sprinkle with the shredded cheddar cheese, then return to oven & bake another 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two-Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 223.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese