Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Love the pumpkin pie but hate the calories? Well for just 2 WWers points you can have your pie and eat it too!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (7/8 ounce) box sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 4 egg whites
- Mix cold water and pudding mix together until there are no lumps.
- Beat eggs until nice and frothy.
- Add spice to pumpkin.
- Fold in pudding mix and eggs.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve with fat free whipped topping.
My homemade crust did not work out, but I think that was my own issue. I liked the taste of this, though. Not super sweet but certainly tastes like a pumpkin pie! It was tough to get the lumps out, though, and this did not make a pretty pie. But I am enjoying eating it.