Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 1,000 Lowfat Recipes. The recipe can be varied by substituting your favorite specialty mustard, i.e., honey mustard, Hawaiian mustard, brown, etc. I added the freshly ground black pepper for a bit of punch.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- Whisk or whirl the ingredients in blender. Store in glass container. Will stay fresh up to 4 days.
- Adjust seasoning before serving.