My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the mushrooms (or other vegetables you may wish to add) thoroughly.
- 2Cut the mushrooms into 1/4-inch lengthwise slices.
- 3Sauté the shallots in butter over medium heat in a large skillet for about 2 minutes until clear, but not brown.
- 4Add the mushrooms and sauté for an additional 10 minutes.
- 5Next add wine and stir over medium heat until wine is almost completely reduced.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste, along with the parsley.
- 7In a separate bowl, mix cream, half and half and eggs.
- 8Blend well.
- 9Spread mushroom mixture evenly in the pastry shell and top with the shredded cheese.
- 10Pour egg and cream mixture over the top and bake 30 to 35 minutes until the custard is set.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Mushroom Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.7
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 157.5 mg
- Sodium 634.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: