Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Original recipe from Women's Health website. A nice way to prepare shrimp!
- 24 large frozen shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1⁄2 cup spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 -2 splashes hot sauce
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Defrost shrimp.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together (except sesame seeds), tossing well to coat the shrimp.
- Cook in skillet until pink (or sufficiently heated if pre-cooked).
- Top with sesame seeds if desired.