Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick, crunchy, chocolaty treat. Taken from the Jolly Time Popcorn website. Even though it's called "Two Minute Fusion", I think this takes about 10 minutes to make.
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups Corn Chex or 2 cups Rice Chex
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, toasted (your choice)
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate frosting (canned variety)
- Place popped popcorn, cereal and nuts in a large bowl.
- Heat frosting in small saucepan until melted or place frosting in 2 cup microwavable container instead of melting it on the stove and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or until frosting has melted.
- Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat well.
- Spread on wax paper-lined baking sheet to cool.
- Makes about 1-1/2 quarts.