Recipe by Helping Hands
This recipe is yummy, rich, fattening, and, so easy, you won't believe it. Mmmm-good! Please note that the prep/cook time does not include the chill time.
- 453.59 g confectioners' sugar
- 118.29 ml cocoa
- 118.29 ml butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 59.14 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In microwavable bowl, blend sugar and cocoa.
- Add butter and milk on top of mixture.
- Cook on high in microwave for two minutes.
- Remove and add vanilla.
- Stir well with wooden spoon.
- Pour into square baking pan.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Chill, then cut into small pieces, and serve.