Recipe by Helping Hands
This recipe is yummy, rich, fattening, and, so easy, you won't believe it. Mmmm-good! Please note that the prep/cook time does not include the chill time.
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In microwavable bowl, blend sugar and cocoa.
- Add butter and milk on top of mixture.
- Cook on high in microwave for two minutes.
- Remove and add vanilla.
- Stir well with wooden spoon.
- Pour into square baking pan.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Chill, then cut into small pieces, and serve.