Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
No-bake Two minute Pie, ok then, the kids can do this ! No oven with this hot summer sun is coming up ! I may be in my 80's but not old that old, the great-great-grand kids can show me a thing or two.
- 1 (20 ounce) cancan crushed pineapple in syrup, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) packageserving package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) packagecontainer sour cream
- 9 inches prepared shortbread pie crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) cancan sliced pineapple, drained and halved
- 1 (8 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 2 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut
- 1. In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple with its syrup, dry pudding mix, and sour cream; mix until well combined. Spoon into pie crust and decorate top with pineapple slices and cherries; sprinkle with coconut.
- 2. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Note: Do not make the vanilla pudding according to package directions. Just add the dry pudding mix right in with the other ingredients.