CHEF GRPA's Note:
No-bake Two minute Pie, ok then, the kids can do this ! No oven with this hot summer sun is coming up ! I may be in my 80's but not old that old, the great-great-grand kids can show me a thing or two.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) can can crushed pineapple in syrup, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) package serving package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package container sour cream
- 9 inches prepared shortbread pie crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) can can sliced pineapple, drained and halved
- 1 (8 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 2 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut
- 11. In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple with its syrup, dry pudding mix, and sour cream; mix until well combined. Spoon into pie crust and decorate top with pineapple slices and cherries; sprinkle with coconut.
- 22. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- 3Note: Do not make the vanilla pudding according to package directions. Just add the dry pudding mix right in with the other ingredients.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Minute Hawaiian Pie
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.2
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 451.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 59.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shortbread pie crusts