Florida Cook's Note:
One layer chocolate fudge and one layer peanut butter fudge. This fudge is irresistible to everyone every time I make it. I've had this recipe for at least ten years and I don't remember where I got it. Try it once and it'll be a permanent part of your cook book recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line rectangular pan 13X92 inches, with aluminum foil.
- 2In medium mixing bowl place 1 cup peanut butter chips; set aside.
- 3In a second medium mixing bowl blend melted butter, cocoa and vanilla until smooth; add 1 cup peanut butter chips.
- 4In a heavy 4 quart saucepan combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter. Cook stirring constantly over medium heat until mixture comes to a rolling boil; boil and stir for five minutes.
- 5Remove from heat. Immediately add half of hot mixture to the bowel with peanut butter chips only. Pour remainder into cocoa mixture; stir to blend.
- 6Beat cocoa mixture until chips are melted and mixture thickens. Spread evenly over top of peanut butter layer.
- 7Cool until set. Remove foil and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Layer Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.0
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.3 mg
- Sodium 217.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 138.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 119.3 g
- Protein 9.9 g