Recipe by Madejyalook
Really easy to make and full of chocolate. People keep asking my secret when there isn't really a secret, but I don't say that to them. ;) Using sugar-free pudding can make this somewhat "light".
- 1 (18 ounce) packagepremade refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- whipped topping, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Push cookie dough against the bottom and sides of a pie pan.
- Bake for 9-13 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.It will come out fluffy! Don't worry.
- Using potholders, pick up and drop the pie plate from about 4 inches off the counter (or whatever surface you're using). This will settle it back down so you can fill it.
- Let sit until cool to the touch (about 15-20 minutes).
- Meanwhile, mix milk with pudding mix until all the powder is dissolved.
- If a single-layer pie is desired, pour all the pudding into the crust. If a two-layer pie is desired, pour only 2/3 of the pudding into the crust.
- Mix the remaining third with whipped topping until desired consistency.
- Pour this on top of regular pudding.
- Spread the filling around so it touches all edges.
- Refrigerate until set (about 5-10 minutes) or cooled to your preference.