Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Recipe is from Baker's Dessert's for Chocolate Lovers.
- 6 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares (1 package)
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- white chocolate curls
- Microwave: Chocolate and 1/4 cup cream in large microwavable bowl on high 2 minutes until almost melted; stirring after one minute until chocolate is almost melted.
- Stirring until chocolate is melted completely.
- Cool 20 minutes or until at room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Beat: remaining 1 1/4 cups of cream in chilled medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. (Do not overbeat).
- Add half of the whipped cream to chocolate mixture; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gently stir in remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon evenly into 6 serving dishes.
- Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
- Refrigerate: 2 hours or until ready to serve.