Recipe by laylay
Simple dessert; two ingredients.
Top Review by nemokitty
This was definitely a different texture for brownies. I like the fact it has only 2 ingredients so it's gotta be lower in fat but the texture was almost jiggly like jello. Anyway we enjoyed it so thanks! Made for PAC Spring 2013.
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray (or oil it).
- Pour the brownie mix into a mixing bowl.
- Incorporate the pumpkin into the mix, stirring until your batter is fully mixed.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.