Recipe by TansGram
This is really great, versatile and easy! What better combination can there be? Time to set is not included in the "cooking" time. (***See note at bottom.)
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a microwaveable dish, spread the chips over the bottom of the dish and mmicrowave for 90 seconds.
- Put the whole can of frosting over the top of the chips.
- Cook for 90 seconds. The frosting witll be melted.
- Stir real well to mix.
- Pour into an 8" x8" buttered pan or line pan with foil and butter the foil, then pour into the foil lined pan.
- Let it set.
- ***Experiment with different kinds of frosting.