Recipe by shailapawilliams
This is exactly what the title says. A chocolate cake using only two ingredients
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius (338F).
- Whisk three egg whites to form stiff, meringue-like peaks.
- Melt 165g of milk chocolate.
- Add the three reimagining egg yolks to the chocolate and whisk.
- Add the third of the of the whites and whisk.
- Continue with adding the rest of the whites with with a spatula.
- Line a bake tin with baking paper and pour in the mixture. Drop the pan on the bench to get rid of any bubbles.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, allow to cool. AND ENJOY. Could eat on own. With ice cream etc.