- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained,sliced into rounds
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained,quartered
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lemon juice, mustard and garlic in medium bowl.
- Gradually whisk in olive oil.
- Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add hearts of palm and artichoke hearts.
- Let marinate at room temperature at least 20 minutes and up to 4 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Line 6 plates with lettuce leaves.
- Using slotted spoon, divide hearts of palm and artichoke hearts among plates.
- Garnish with tomatoes.
- Spoon remaining dressing over and serve.