Such a romantic title for a wonderfully tasty salad. Artichoke hearts and hearts of palm combine in an elegant salad. Got from Bon Appetit December 1994
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine lemon juice, mustard and garlic in medium bowl.
- 2Gradually whisk in olive oil.
- 3Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Add hearts of palm and artichoke hearts.
- 5Let marinate at room temperature at least 20 minutes and up to 4 hours, tossing occasionally.
- 6Line 6 plates with lettuce leaves.
- 7Using slotted spoon, divide hearts of palm and artichoke hearts among plates.
- 8Garnish with tomatoes.
- 9Spoon remaining dressing over and serve.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Hearts Salad
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.9
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 527.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g