Cooking time includes boiling time for the vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop the potatoes and crush slightly.
- 2In a frying pan, melt half the fat and lightly fry the onion.
- 3Mix in the potato and sprouts and season well.
- 4Add more dripping or lard.
- 5Press the potato/sprouts mixture into the hot fat and fry over a moderate heat until browned underneath.
- 6Turn the veggie mixture over, add the last of the fat and fry until the other side is browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Fat Ladies' Bubble and Squeak
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: