48 hrs 10 mins
I found this one in my collection. This is for a garlic lover! It needs to marinate for at least 24 hours before cooking. Great on whole chickens and chicken breasts. I will be using it as a OAMC recipe. As with all garlic recipes, make sure everyone around you enjoys garlic as much as you do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients except chicken in blender. Blend until the consistency of a thin mayonnaise.
- 2Place mixture and chicken in a zip lock bag.
- 3Make sure the chicken is thoroughly coated with the mixture.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- 5Remove from bag, pour liquid into the cavity of the chicken.
- 6Rotisserie for at about 3 hours or until very golden.
- 7You can also grill in the summer or bake it in your oven.
- 8To use for OAMC: Make up the marinade and toss in the freezer. It will marinate as it thaws in the refrigerator. Then use desired cooking method.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Day Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.2
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 35.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 8.9 g