1/1 Photo of Two Curry Chicken
This is not authentic or a copycat of any kind. This is my compilation of various chicken curry recipes, which suits our tastes and that I can make quickly with ingredients I'm likely to have on hand. I'm posting it here for safe-keeping and nutritional info.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (I use stir fry mixes)
- 1 (15 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon minced bottled garlic
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- salt & pepper
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1Cook rice according to package directions.
- 2Heat both oils in large fry pan or wok on med-high heat.
- 3Add garlic and red curry paste and cook for 3 minutes on med-high heat.
- 4Lightly salt and pepper chicken and add chicken to pan.
- 5Stir chicken to coat with curry-garlic mixture.
- 6Add Worcestershire and lime juice.
- 7Allow chicken to brown, turning occasionally.
- 8Once chicken is browned, but not cooked all the way through, add chicken stock to pan.
- 9Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- 10Add curry powder and coconut milk to pan and heat through.
- 11Add peanut butter, stirring until all "lumps" are melted.
- 12Add veggies, and allow to heat through.
- 13Serve with sauce over rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Curry Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.6
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 296.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste