Prep 11 mins
Cook 10 mins
The two flavors of chips in these cookies make them especially good!
Make and share this Two Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In lg bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in walnuts and chips.
- Drop by TBS on ungreased sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes, until golden.
These are a nice basic cookie for when you are craving a cookie but don't want chocolate in it. Tasty!