Recipe by CarrieKay
This recipe for cheesecake has been passed down to me from my Aunt. It is called Two Cheesecake because it makes Two cheesecakes and because of the measurements of the ingredients. I have been making it for many years and everyone is always wanting more. I love this recipe because it is so easy to make using a total of only 4 ingredients. If you like a light and fluffy cheesecake then this is the one to try.
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a hand mixer mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until mixed well in a very large bowl.
- Add the cool whip and mix well until blended.
- Spread into pie crusts.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- If desired garnish top with strawberries or blueberries.
- For feeding a smaller crowd you can cut the ingredients in half and make just one cheesecake.