Recipe by Jolene Green
I love all different kinds of quesadillas. I thought I would share this one.
Top Review by Jellyqueen
Great recipe. I love these for those nights when you just don't want to cook a big meal. DH and I can make a meal out of these and be happy, but they are also great to serve at get togethers. Now I will admit, I have not used this exact recipe, but the recipe I use is practically the same. Thanks for posting so that others can enjoy!!!!!
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle each tortilla with cheeses, tomato, green pepper and onion.
- Fold in half and press edges lightly to seal.
- On a griddle, cook quesadillas over low heat 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges, serve with salsa and sour cream.