- 13 ounces fusilli
- 7 fluid ounces dry white wine
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 3 1⁄2 ounces mature cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 1⁄2 ounces Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 large plum tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Cook pasta according to packet until almost tender. Drain and wash in cold water.
- In a pan combine the cream, wine and tabasco and gently heat.
- Whisk in half the cheddar and stilton as well as the dried herbs. Stir until smooth.
- Place the pasta in a greased oven proof dish and pour over the sauce. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes Remove foil and place tomatoes on top. Bake for another 10 minutes.