This kid-friendly casserole can be frozen in packages for a quick lunch. Wrap a square first in plastic wrap, then foil, and freeze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Coat a 9-by-11- inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- 4One minute before it is cooked through, add the broccoli.
- 5Finish cooking and drain.
- 6Toss pasta and broccoli with tomatoes, then cheeses.
- 7Pour into the baking dish.
- 8Cover loosely with foil, and place in the center of the oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- 9Let casserole stand for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two-Cheese Pasta And Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 609.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes with onion and garlic