1/4 Photos of Two Cheese Green Beans & Tomatoes -- Hot or Cold
Lovely versatile green bean and tomato salad or hot side dish. Entry for RSC #7 Summer 2005
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam the green beans for about 5 minutes or until tender crisp. I like to leave them whole but they can be used cut in one inch lengths; set aside.
- 2In a small bowl mix together yogurt, feta cheese, parmesan cheese & pepper.
- 3Taste and adjust seasoning; do not salt, the cheese & olives are quite salty; set aside.
- 4In a small casserole or au gratin dish, layer green beans and tomato slices, starting with green beans, as you go cover each tomato layer with a thin coat of the yogurt mixture. Finish the layers with the yogurt mixture. Scatter the chopped olives over all.
- 5The dish can be served cold as a salad at this point or if you prefer a hot side dish bake in 400°F oven for approximately 20 minutes until heated through, either way it is delicious.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Cheese Green Beans & Tomatoes -- Hot or Cold
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 274.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g