Recipe by MizzNezz
Easy, cheesy sauce for a pasta side dish. Add sauted chicken breast bites for a main dish.
Top Review by 15yr old family chef
I made this today. It was good and easy to make but perhaps a little bland. I had mixed feeling about this from my family but from a personal point of view I thought it was good.
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccini according to pkg instructions.
- Meanwhile, over low heat, melt butter.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- Slowly stir in milk; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Toss cheeses with lemon juice; add to milk, stir until melted.
- Mix with drained fettuccini.