Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy, cheesy sauce for a pasta side dish. Add sauted chicken breast bites for a main dish.
Make and share this Two Cheese Fettuccini recipe from Food.com.
- Cook fettuccini according to pkg instructions.
- Meanwhile, over low heat, melt butter.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- Slowly stir in milk; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Toss cheeses with lemon juice; add to milk, stir until melted.
- Mix with drained fettuccini.
I made this today. It was good and easy to make but perhaps a little bland. I had mixed feeling about this from my family but from a personal point of view I thought it was good.
Made this pretty much as written for a side dish, & A VERY NICE TASTING one, at that! Did, however, use lemon pepper instead of the usual S&P! Next time I'll definitely be serving this with baked chicken breasts! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my And-a Two theme in My-3-Chefs]