Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We have bagels for breakfast rather frequently, so I am always on the lookout for bagel smears. This one is tasty, easy to put together and is ready when you are!
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,drained,squeezed dry
- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 6 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese, room temperature (2oz.)
- 2 teaspoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- In a food processor, or blender, with the machine running, drop the garlic clove through the feed tube and finely chop.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and process until well combined and mostly smooth.
- Season to taste.
- Cover and refreigerate until ready to use.
- Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before using.