Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Great sandwich and tastes great dipped in strawberry preserves.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced cooked ham
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry preserves or 3⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- Heat oven to 375.
- Cut 30x18-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil.
- Cut French bread in half horizontally. Spread cut sides of bread halves with honey mustard. Place bottom half of bread on foil.
- Layer Swiss and Cheddar cheeses and ham evenly on bottom half of bread. Cover with top half of bread. Wrap tightly in foil using double-fold seals.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until cheeses are melted and loaf is thoroughly heated.
- Carefully unwrap loaf to allow steam to escape. Cut loaf into 6 pieces, serve with preserves for dipping.