1/6 Photos of Two-Bite Pizza
Fun and tasty appetizer - everyone loves these! Serve these on game day and watch them go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, brown sausage and drain well.
- 2Add cheddar and Parmesan cheeses, oregano, garlic salt, tomato paste, and tomato sauce and mix well. Simmer 20 minutes. Cool.
- 3Open one of the biscuit cans and remove the biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 4 layers. Place the layers on a cookie sheet.
- 4Spread 1 teaspoon of sauce mixture on each layer.
- 5Repeat with second can of biscuits.
- 6At this point, you can place the cookie sheets in the freezer until pizzas are frozen. Store frozen pizzas in a ziploc bag in the freezer until ready to use.
- 7When ready to serve, top pizzas with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two-Bite Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.5
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 1161.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 19.3 g