Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
It doesn't get any easier than this. A healthy alternative to popsicles. Try substituting it with other fruit and jam for a change of pace. Cooking time is for freezing time. I got this recipe from Readers Digest Eat Well, Stay Well.
- 6 ounces frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- In food processor, process the frozen unsweetened strawberries, raspberry jam and honey until smooth.
- Add yogurt and process to combine.
- Freeze in ice pop molds.
- Serves 6.