Recipe by kennilyn
I've never had so many compliments on something so simple to prepare. It's from Betty Crocker's Simple Winter Meals. I think you will agree that it's a real keeper!
Top Review by ladyfingers
I don't usually care for store-bought pie filling recipes, but the additional raspberries takes away that "canned" taste. Kennilyn is right--this dessert is easy and will fetch many compliments. Tastes wonderful warm with ice cream--thanks for sharing with us.
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut in pieces
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix oats, 1/2 cup flour and the brown sugar.
- Cut in butter, using pastry blender (or two knives) until crumbly.
- Stir in pecans; set aside.
- In large bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Spread in baking dish.
- Sprinkle oat mixture over top.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until fruit mixture is bubbly and topping is golden brown.