1 hr 10 mins
I've never had so many compliments on something so simple to prepare. It's from Betty Crocker's Simple Winter Meals. I think you will agree that it's a real keeper!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, mix oats, 1/2 cup flour and the brown sugar.
- 4Cut in butter, using pastry blender (or two knives) until crumbly.
- 5Stir in pecans; set aside.
- 6In large bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- 7Spread in baking dish.
- 8Sprinkle oat mixture over top.
- 9Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until fruit mixture is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two-Berry Crisp With Pecan Streusel Topping
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.7
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 129.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 63.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g