Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
In '200 Best Panini Recipes' by Tiffany Collins
Make and share this Two-Beef Panini recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat panini grill to high.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with butter.
- Place on a work surface, buttered side down, and spread with mustard.
- On bottom halves, evenly layer with half the cheese, then with corned beef, pastrami, the remaining cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Cover with top halves and press gently to pack.
- Place sandwiches in grill, close the top plate and cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.