- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 3 ounces provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces corned beef, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces pastrami, thinly sliced
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat panini grill to high.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with butter.
- Place on a work surface, buttered side down, and spread with mustard.
- On bottom halves, evenly layer with half the cheese, then with corned beef, pastrami, the remaining cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Cover with top halves and press gently to pack.
- Place sandwiches in grill, close the top plate and cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.