Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My husband doesn't like chili and I love it. So I have many many recipes trying to find one that he will like...You can use Great Northern beans in place of the white kidney beans.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 5 sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 chopped tomato
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef, onion, chili powder, and black pepper until beef is browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- Add tomato juice and beans and heat through. Top with sour cream, green onions, cheese, and tomato.