1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 lb lean ground beef (at least 80%)
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans with bacon and brown sugar, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained, reserve 1/4 cup liquid
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 (11 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks (12 breadsticks)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2In a large nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, turning once, until crisp.
- 3Drain on paper towels; crumble bacon; drain drippings from skillet.
- 4In the same skillet, cook beef and onion over med-high heat 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- 5Stir in bacon, baked beans, kidney beans with reserved 1/4 cup liquid, brown sugar, ketchup, and vinegar.
- 6Decrease heat to med-low; cook, until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- 7Pour into ungreased 11 x 7 inch glass baking dish.
- 8Unroll dough; separate into 12 strips.
- 9Arrange strips in lattice design over bean mixture, overlapping as necessary to fit.
- 10Brush dough with milk; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- 11Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes or until breadsticks are golden brown and casserole is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two-Bean Burger Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 610.4
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 255.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 85.8 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks