1/2 Photos of Two Bean and Corn Salad
1 hr 10 mins
This is a refreshing summer sidedish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed,drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed,drained
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 small jalapeno chiles, seeded,chopped
- 1Whisk oil, vinegar, and cumin in large bowl to blend.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- 3Season salad with salt and pepper.
- 4Let stand at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours, tossing occasionally.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Bean and Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.6
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: