1/2 Photos of Two Bean and Artichoke Salad
1 hr 15 mins
A different taste, something easy to have on-hand for summertime lunches when it's too hot to make anything. Cooking time is refrigeration time, and prep time depends on how fast you chop vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the salad
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved (or quartered, depending on size)
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
For the dressing
- 1Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well with a whisk.
- 3Pour dressing over salad; stir to combine well.
- 4Cover and chill at least one hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Bean and Artichoke Salad
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 312.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.2 g