1/6 Photos of Twix N Banana Muffins
Hmm..banana, chocolate, biscuit pieces, caramel....what else do you need?:D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 farenheit.
- 2In a bowl, combine the egg, bananas, oil and sugar and mash it all up.
- 3In another bowl, combine the baking powder, baking soda, salt, & flour.
- 4Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients. Mix till just combined.
- 5One packet of Twix contains 2 sticks of chocolate. You will need 2 packets for this recipe.
- 6Crumble up 3 sticks of Twix and lightly fold into the batter. Spoon into WELL GREASED muffin cups. With the remaining one stick of Twix, crumble it and sprinkle on the tops of the unbaked muffins. Bake for around 20 mins or till a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 7Let it stay in the muffin pan for 5 mins and then remove them and allow them to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twix N Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 286.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g