A variation on a cookie recipe from the King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion. The cookies were a hit with the whole family! For the chocolate bars, I used about 4 Twix bars, but pretty much any chocolate bar would work well!
- 177.44 ml butter
- 158.51 ml brown sugar
- 158.51 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml light corn syrup
- 14.79 ml white vinegar
- 2 large eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 473.18 ml chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Cream together butter, sugars, corn syrup, and vinegar.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Stir in flour.
- Add Twix pieces and chocolate chips, and mix.
- Drop cookie dough into 1 tbsp balls onto a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet. They spread out a fair bit, so seperate them by about 2 inches to avoid sticking together. I had to do about 3 pans, but it's worth it!
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown but still soft.