Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a Blog on Facebook. I tried it with leftover Halloween candy and 2 packages of Cream Cheese that were almost dead in my refrigerator. Really good and easy. The original recipe called for a homemade chocolate cookie crust, but I used an Oreo Pie crust instead.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Stir in chopped Twix Bars, .
- Pour into pie crust.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake until set about 35-45 minutes.
- Let cool.
- When pie is completely cooled, drizzle with caramel topping and garnish with chopped Twix bars.
- Chill until firm.