Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Rich delicious brownies with twix candy bars and caramel. Yum!
Make and share this Twix Caramel Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups Twix candy bars, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup caramel topping
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place butter in medium saucepan on the stove. Heat over medium heat until butter is melted. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla extract. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; stir until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; stir until combined. Stir in Twix candy bar chunks. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Drizzle caramel evenly over the brownies. Using a toothpick, swirl caramel into brownies. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool brownies completely in pan on a wire rack. Once cool, cut into squares and serve.