Recipe by My3Monkeys
A friend of mine found this recipe on a blog. These are delicious!
Top Review by ElizabethKnicely
These are so incredibly delicious! I didn't add the drizzle on top because that would have been ludacris, these are so sweet already. This will definitly cure a sweet tooth and is sooooo not diabetic friendly. Thanks for an easy dessert that I can make with the kids. Made for Spring 2013 PAC.
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 1⁄4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 30 Twix miniature candy bars, coarsely chopped
- 9 Twix miniature candy bars, reserved for garnish more finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat to 350.
- Grease 9×13 baking pan.
- In medium sized bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt, whisking together.
- In mixing bowl combine butter and brown sugar on low speed until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time continuing on low speed.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Slowly add the the flour mixture to the butter mixture until just combined.
- Add the 30 coarsely chopped Twix and 1 cup chocolate chips, stirring with wooden spoon.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake approx 25-30 minutes until they are set.
- Toothpick will come out slightly gooey. Be careful not to overcook.
- When removed from oven sprinkled reserved Twix on top and drizzle with 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips.