Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this in a recipe book. I have had this before and it was very good, My family really likes this.
- 1 (16 ounce) boxkeebler Club crackers
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with Keebler Club Crackers.
- Combine in saucepan margarine, milk and sugar. Boil about 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup crushed graham crackers to mixture. Stir.
- Pour on top of Club crackers. Lay another layer of Club crackers on top of sugar mixture. Melt chocolate chips and crunchy peanut buttr together in double boiler or microwave, stirring often. Pour over top. Refrigerate.
Really easy tasty recipe, but my crackers were soggy not crunchy by the next morning after refrigerating. :( I think they taste more like reeses pieces than twix
I had the same problem as CoffeeB. My crust was a mess. I have had them before where they held together good so I will try these again but maybe make some kind of adjustment.
I really like this recipe as it is similar to a Twix Bar. The problem I had was the messiness of the cracker crust. They fell apart upon cutting and actually separated into layers. It was the crackers. The chocolate on top stayed together which was a good thing as that was pretty much holding the bar. I wouldn't know how to prevent this from happening again and so if other reviewers have ideas??? All in all, these are good tasting bars. Made for NewKids on the Block~