Recipe by 4-H Mom
Found this in a recipe book. I have had this before and it was very good, My family really likes this.
- 1 (16 ounce) boxkeebler Club crackers
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with Keebler Club Crackers.
- Combine in saucepan margarine, milk and sugar. Boil about 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup crushed graham crackers to mixture. Stir.
- Pour on top of Club crackers. Lay another layer of Club crackers on top of sugar mixture. Melt chocolate chips and crunchy peanut buttr together in double boiler or microwave, stirring often. Pour over top. Refrigerate.