Recipe by limecat
A delicious meal for kids! Yummy for any time of the year! You can also add grated/pureed vegetables, ie. carrot and zucchini, to this dish to increase the nutritional value. I use Leggo's Pasta Bake Creamy Tomato & Mozzarella which is 97% fat free. I serve up 250gm per serve for kids.
- 375 g dried spiral pasta
- 250 g beef mince
- 575 g pasta bake sauce
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the spiral pasta until tender.
- Cook lean beef mince in a frying pan until browned and spoon onto pasta.
- Empty jar of Pasta Bake (I use Leggo's) over mince and mix all together.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and back in a preheated oven on 190 degrees C for 20 minutes.
- Variation: add grated carrot and zucchini, or baby spinach and pine nuts.