Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Sam Choy's Polynesian Kitchen. Serve with seafood.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup finely grated fresh coconut
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
This sauce rocks and rolls and even hootchie-kootchies. The coconut is such a good idea and I'm full of not-so-good ideas. Maybe next time we can combine our ideas and make one good one. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.