Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 quart cold milk
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (12 ounce) packagestore-bought angel food cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice or 1⁄3 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 5 baker's premium white chocolate baking squares, grated
- PREPARE pudding mixes with milk in large bowl as directed on package. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- PLACE cake cubes in large bowl. Drizzle orange juice over cake, then toss to coat. Place half of the cake cubes in deep glass serving bowl; cover with layers of half each of the pudding mixture, strawberries and chocolate. Top with layers of remaining cake cubes, pudding mixture, strawberries and chocolate.
- REFRIGERATE at least 30 minute or until ready to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.