A new twist on the traditional Snowball Cookies aka Butter Balls, Walnut Balls, Pecan Puffs, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Cream together the butter and 1/2 cup of confectioners' sugar.
- 3Add the flour, salt, zest, and nuts, stirring until a dough forms.
- 4Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place them 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake on center oven rack for 10 minutes.
- 6While still warm, roll each snowball in confectioners' sugar and transfer to wire rack.
- 7Re-roll once snowballs have cooled completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twisted Snowballs
Serving Size: 1 (693 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.9
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 45.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g